You’ve worked too hard to leave things to chance. It’s time for some solid financial advice.
- 50% of households with a plan feel on track to retire when they want – compared to only 22% with no plan.*
- 74% feel confident they will have enough money to retire comfortably – compared to just 52% of non-advised households.**
It’s time to know if you’re going to be OK because you don’t just want to “get by” in retirement.
I can offer sound planning advice so you can make the most of retirement.
* FPSC, The Value of Financial Planning, 2012
** IFIC, Value of Advice: Report, July 2010
- This is done by establishing and defining a clear understanding of the client/planner responsibilities.
- Gather information about your financial situation, define your goals and timeframe, and discuss how you feel about risk.
- Analyze your current situation but not limited to;
Assets/liabilities, cash flow, current insurance, investments, tax strategies.
- Create and present financial planning recommendations and alternatives to help you understand while listening for feedback.
- Implement the financial planning recommendations and act as coordinator of the whole process with you and or other professionals such as lawyers or accountants.
- Monitor the financial plan by both parties to ensure it continues to meet your needs overtime.