As a business leader, you can ensure your valued employees have the needed protection for themselves and their families with a group benefits plan.
- Are available to companies with as few as 3 employees?
- Cost about 3–6% of annual payroll?
- Are fully tax-deductible?
- Offer diverse coverage for your employees and their dependants?
- Are able to pay an employee who is unable to work due to injury or illness?
Developing the right group benefits plan for your employees starts with the right advice. Don’t lose your best talent to the competition.
- Develop a plan that is cost-effective and tailored to your specific needs
- Look at the marketplace to ensure your plan is placed with the right provider
- Conduct employee meetings to review the benefits provided
- Enroll the group and set up administrative procedures
- Service your group plan and all your business needs
Find out how I can help you grow your business by attracting and retaining the best. Give me a call 519-860-4223 to see how your business can benefit from group insurance.